- Genealogical Research Reports: Tips, Techniques & Standards for Documentation
As a professional genealogist preparing thousands of reports, learn some important tips, techniques and standards for formal documenting your genealogical findings in order to make them clear & accurate, whether it be for a paid client or just for yourself.
- Twenty-Five Tips in Sixty Minutes
In a sixty minute lecture, learn twenty-five important tips for staying focused and on-course with your genealogical research.
- Strategies for Aggressive Genealogical Research & Staying Focused
Learn a host of strategies for conducting aggressive genealogical research and keeping the project well-focused with sustained results.
- The Ancestral Trail: Genealogical Problem-Solving Through Case Analysis
The lecture, thru case analysis, looks at a series of genealogical problem solving analyses to keep one on the ancestral trail.
- Grandma’s Gone Hi-Tech: Following Her Paper Trail via Electronic Sources
Today, Grandma and Grandpa are as adapt at using electronic online sources as the young people. The lecture emphasizes the online sources available to everyone, including Grandma, to help may their genealogical paper trails and ancestral hunt truly effective and efficient.
- 20th Century Research – Effective Research Strategies for the Advanced Genealogist: The Forensic Case Study on the Estate of ‘Cyril Frank Keel’
Lecture analyses a forensic case that we conducted early on in our corporate history that undertook step-by-step effective research strategies to its positive resolution for the client – strategies that any one can employ!
See a topic you’re interested in for your event? Contact us today!
* Audio or visual recording is not permitted without prior written permission
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/genfind/public_html/wp-content/themes/genfind/single.php on line 83
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/genfind/public_html/wp-content/themes/genfind/single.php on line 84