Our firm fully supports legal professionals with a variety of matters involving cases that affect property and ownership. Consider our firm if you wish to have extensive experience in matters such as tracing missing persons, genealogical document retrieval, forensic genealogy estate research, military repatriation investigations, genetic genealogy kin reconstructions to prove relationships, along with much more.
GEN-FIND’s team of highly qualified professional genealogists offers prompt & efficient standard and specialized services, with very competitive pricing, to meet our legal clients’ needs. In addition, all probate and estate-related cases go to the front of the line. You could have your first report in as early as one week.
GEN-FIND’s team of professional forensic genealogists will conduct the following standard or traditional services for our legal clients, including full-detail reporting on all findings from each investigation:
- Genealogical Consultation and Assessments on Cases
- Genealogically-Relevant Document Retrievals
- Missing Heirs and Beneficiaries Searches
- Known and Unknown Next-of-Kin Searches
- Missing Person Search Services
- Will Searches within Canada (BC and National only)
- Will Searches outside of Canada (vary by country and state)
GEN-FIND’s genealogists will also conduct a number of specialized services for its legal clients, all of which include full detailed reporting on our findings from each investigation:
- Family Search on Military Repatriation of Deceased Persons
- Biological Parent and Child Searches on Adoptees
- Missing Oil & Gas Property Owners Searches
- Missing Insurance Property Ownership Searches
- Missing Banking Property Ownership Searches
- Preparation of Due Diligence Affidavits
- Court Testimonies on Due Diligence
Our team of genetic genealogists investigate options for kin reconstructions using genetic genealogy testing to try and further identify potential family connections on casework from extensive DNA analysis.
GEN-FIND offers our legal clients’ the preparation of coloured printed genealogical charts and family trees for court purposes to highly display what sometimes are complex pedigree relationships determined in an investigation.
GEN-FIND offers genealogical knowledge, experience, and a worldwide resource network that achieves high-quality results. Contact our team of qualified forensic genealogists for a free consultation. If you find a better-written price for the same quoted service, we will beat that price by 10%.