Whether you are a family historian or a corporate client (such as a bank, insurance company or resources company), GEN-FIND’s team of genealogists are here to supply you with whatever services you need to help resolve your genealogical concerns. Regardless of whether it is an interest in helping to build your family tree, finding a missing property owner or next-of-kin, seeking adoption searches, Aboriginal/Métis investigations, kin reconstructions through genetic genealogy, help with lineage society applications, or simply interested in finding genealogically relevant document retrievals.
In addition, we provide services on all genealogical charting, printing and publishing of your private and corporate case pedigrees. GEN-FIND will also provide a lecturer for your conference or seminar, if desired.
Please consult Research Areas Served to determine what global regions our research work covers.
Our team of professional genealogists will conduct the following standard services for our private and public clients, including full detail reporting on all findings from each investigation:
- Kinship (Family History) Research Services (Ancestral & Descendancy)
- Family Tree Review Services
- Document Retrievals
- Finding Known and Unknown Next of Kin
- Determining & Searching for Missing Property Owners.
GEN-FIND’s genealogists will also conduct a number of specialized services for its private and public clients, all of which include full detailed reporting on our findings:
- Biological Parent and Child Searches on Adoptees
- Missing Person Search Services
- Aboriginal/Métis Research Services
- Genetic Genealogy Kin Reconstructions.
As an addition to already exhaustive document research, our team of genealogists will, at the request of the client, assist the client with:
- Lineage Society Applications (SAR, DAR, Aboriginal/Métis Society Applications
- Jus Sanguinis (Citizenship by Descent).
An additional service offered to our private and public clients’ is the preparation of:
- Printed Charts
- Printed Genealogical Trees
- Family History Legacy Publications/Printings
- Legacy Videos.
With our professional genealogists, you’ll have everything you need to host a memorable event. GEN-FIND is available for single lectures, all-day seminars, and multi-day conferences. Consult our canned lecture schedule for more details, or have a custom lecture created for your event.
GEN-FIND offers genealogical knowledge, experience, and a worldwide resource network that achieves high-quality results. Contact our team of qualified genealogists for a free consultation. If you find a better-written price for the same quoted service, we will beat that price by 10%.