At GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc., an important part of our commitment to provide you with service and product excellence is our respect for your right to privacy. Keeping our customers’ information and affairs in strict confidence is a cornerstone of GEN-FIND’s business. The range of products and services we offer our customers continues to expand, and the technology we use continues to change. However, no matter how our business changes, we’ll always protect your privacy.
- We keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- Your personal information is not sold, shared, or transferred
- You have control over how we obtain, use, and give out personal information about you, which never happens unless consented by you
- You have access to the personal information we have about you
- We respect your privacy when we market our products and services
- Your personal information is obtained or used only with your consent
- Your consent can be express or implied with respect to personal information
- You can withdraw your consent after you have given it
- We will protect your personal information from error, loss and unauthorized use
- Your personal information is destroyed when it is no longer needed
- You can see and verify the accuracy of your personal information
- We will correct any personal information on file for you
- We will protect other people’s privacy when we make information available to you
- We continually monitor our compliance with GEN-FIND privacy policies
- We are committed to upholding the GEN-FIND privacy policies
Accordingly, the collection of personal information on this website and by our organization in general is used for the processing of product orders and for the implementation of research and consulting agreements as approved by the person ordering such items which will be in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act of British Columbia (Bill SBC 2003, Chapter 63) and the Personal Information Protection Act of Alberta (Bill 44-2003, Chapter P-6.5), the two Canadian provinces in which our company is a registered private corporation.
The information provided herein is done so by GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. and is for general information only. Effort should be made to obtain detailed & specific professional legal or other advice before taking or refraining from action based on any aspect of this website.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN IS “AS IS” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS, FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL GEN-FIND RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC. BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR BUSINESS ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES BASED ON ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE TO WHICH THIS SITE IS LINKED (A “THIRD-PARTY SITE”), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS AND/OR INFORMATION, OR ALLEGATIONS OF INFRINGEMENT ON LAW OR RIGHTS BY THIRD-PARTY LINKED SITES, EVEN IF GEN- FIND RESEARCH ASSOCIATES, INC. HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Unless otherwise stated, all of the content of this website is owned and under the copyright and protection of GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. except as provided below, reproduction of any of that content is prohibited.
Readers may download any aspects of this website for solely personal use or the personal use of others. However, none of the contents of this website may be reproduced, redistributed, incorporated into, or stored on any other media (hard-copy or electronic) for commercial or other monetary purposes without express prior written permission of GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc.
The content of all hypertext linked sites (a “third-party site”) is under the copyright and protection of those websites and permission from those sites for reproduction of any kind regarding those sites should be obtained directly from them.
To request permission to reproduce any part of the material on this website for commercial purposes, please contact the Legal Department of GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc. by:
E-mail at: Legal Department
fax at: (250) 390-1787
For more information, please contact the Legal Department of GEN-FIND Research Associates, Inc.